>Summer Movies Under the Stars: Green Book
Monday, August 19, 2019
8:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m.
A white bouncer bonds with a black musician while chauffeuring him around the Jim Crow South. Green Book won three Oscar awards in 2019 for Best Motion Picture of the Year, Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role, and Best Original Screenplay.
Rain Date: August 20.
Directions to Cunningham Park
- NYC PARKS CELEBRATES $2.6 MILLION IN IMPROVEMENTS TO PICNIC AND PERFORMANCE AREA IN CUNNINGHAM PARK
- Queens Park Supervisor Goes "Beyond The Call"
- Coming Soon To Our Parks: Mountain Biking!
- Summer Movies Under the Stars: Spider-Man into the Spider-Verse”
- Summer Movies Under the Stars: Baby Boss
- Summer Movies Under the Stars: Green Book
- Summer Movies Under the Stars: Crazy Rich Asians