>The New York Philharmonic Concerts in the Parks: Cunningham Park
Thursday, June 14, 2018
8:00 p.m.–9:30 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
The New York Philharmonic Concerts in the Parks, presented by Didi and Oscar Schafer, have become an iconic New York summer experience since they began in 1965, transforming parks throughout the city into a patchwork of picnickers and providing music lovers with an opportunity to hear the best classical music under the stars.
Program to include:
- Saint-Saëns - Bacchanale from Samson and Delilah
- Jordan Millar - Boogie Down Uptown
- Camryn Cowan - Harlem Shake
- Bernstein - Three Dance Episodes from On the Town
- Rimsky-Korsakov - Scheherazade
Conductor: James Gaffigan.
There will be fireworks following the performance.
For more information about the event, please visit The New York Philharmonic Concerts in the Parks' website.
For weather and other updates, call the Concert Information Hotline at (212) 875-5709.
YAI will be operating an accessibility section. Please call (212) 273-6181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Directions to Cunningham Park
- Queens Park Supervisor Goes "Beyond The Call"
- Coming Soon To Our Parks: Mountain Biking!
- AFTERSCHOOL STUDENTS CALL THE SHOTS