LIE., 73 Ave., Union Turnpike, GCP bet. 193 St., Francis Lewis Blvd., Hollis Hills Ter., and 210 St.
Directions via Google Maps
Culture, sports, nature... and fun! All of these things abound in Cunningham Park, one of the largest parks in Queens. Assembled between 1928 and 1944 and named Cunningham Park in 1934, the space has developed into headquarters for countless athletic leagues, animals, playmates, and barbecue enthusiasts.
Pick a pleasure and begin your explorations today!
Discover the history of Cunningham Park
Learn about the parkway that's been car-free since 1938.
Directions to Cunningham Park
- NYC PARKS CELEBRATES $2.6 MILLION IN IMPROVEMENTS TO PICNIC AND PERFORMANCE AREA IN CUNNINGHAM PARK
- Queens Park Supervisor Goes "Beyond The Call"
- Coming Soon To Our Parks: Mountain Biking!
- Cunningham Park 210th Street Playground Reconstruction
- Cunningham Park Garage Reconstruction
- Cunningham Park Redwood Playground Comfort Station Sewer Line Reconstruction
- Cunningham Park Redwood Upper Playground Reconstruction
- Vanderbilt Motor Parkway Reconstruction Phase 2
- Cunningham Park
- Freshwater Wetlands In New York City - Cunningham Park
- Long Island Motor Parkway
- Redwood Playground
- Sy Spyler Field
Cunningham Park: (718) 217-6452