LIE., 73 Ave., Union Turnpike, GCP bet. 193 St., Francis Lewis Blvd., Hollis Hills Ter., and 210 St.
Directions via Google Maps
Culture, sports, nature... and fun! All of these things abound in Cunningham Park, one of the largest parks in Queens. Assembled between 1928 and 1944 and named Cunningham Park in 1934, the space has developed into headquarters for countless athletic leagues, animals, playmates, and barbecue enthusiasts.
Pick a pleasure and begin your explorations today!
Discover the history of Cunningham Park
Volunteer with the Stewardship Team to plant trees in the forest in Cunningham Park! Trees provide so many benefits to...
Learn about the parkway that's been car-free since 1938.
Directions to Cunningham Park
- Queens Park Supervisor Goes "Beyond The Call"
- Coming Soon To Our Parks: Mountain Biking!
- AFTERSCHOOL STUDENTS CALL THE SHOTS
- Cunningham Park Comfort Station Reconstruction
- Cunningham Park Lower Playground Tot Lot Reconstruction
- Cunningham Park Picnic Area Reconstruction and Performance Area Construction
- Queens General Site Work (QG-112M)
- Cunningham Park
- Freshwater Wetlands In New York City - Cunningham Park
- Long Island Motor Parkway
- Redwood Playground
- Sy Spyler Field
Cunningham Park: (718) 217-6452