Horace Harding Expwy, Grand Central Pkwy
Directions via Google Maps
Culture, sports, nature... and fun! All of these things abound in Cunningham Park, one of the largest parks in Queens. Assembled between 1928 and 1944 and named Cunningham Park in 1934, the space has developed into headquarters for countless athletic leagues, animals, playmates, and barbecue enthusiasts.
Pick a pleasure and begin your explorations today!
Discover the history of Cunningham Park
Free beginner tennis instruction for children ages 6 - 17 on a first come, first serve basis. Our instructors use fun...
Learn about the parkway that's been car-free since 1938.
Directions to Cunningham Park
- NYC PARKS CELEBRATES EARTH AND ARBOR DAYS WITH TOURS, VOLUNTEER EVENTS, AND MORE
- NYC PARKS CUTS THE RIBBON ON FIRST PHASE OF RECONSTRUCTION TO HISTORIC VANDERBILT MOTOR PARKWAY
- 21st CENTURY PARK SYSTEM: NYC PARKS UNVEILS $2 MILLION TRANSFORMATION OF REDWOOD PLAYGROUND IN FRESH MEADOWS
- Cunningham Park 210th Street Playground Reconstruction
- Cunningham Park Garage Reconstruction
- Cunningham Park Lower Redwood Playground Spray Shower Area Reconstruction
- Cunningham Park Redwood Upper Playground Reconstruction
- Vanderbilt Motor Parkway Reconstruction Phase 2
- Cunningham Park
- Freshwater Wetlands In New York City - Cunningham Park
- Long Island Motor Parkway
- Redwood Playground
- Sy Spyler Field
Cunningham Park: (718) 217-6452