View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
- Location: Crotona Pool Bath House façade
- Sculptor: Frederick George Richard Roth
- Description: 2 vertical bas reliefs on exterior of building
- Materials: Stone
- Dimensions: h 10' (approximate)
- Cast: ca. 1936
- Dedicated: ca. 1936
Directions to Crotona Park
Know Before You Go
The Crotona Park Nature Center is currently closed to the public as we develop the space and exhibits following a recently completed capital reconstruction. The center is expected to open to the public in Spring 2022.
- REFURB INBOUND: NYC PARKS’ CROTONA PARK SOCCER FIELD TO BE COMPLETELY RENOVATED THROUGH THE SUPPORT OF THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES EMBASSY & NEW YORK CITY FOOTBALL CLUB
- NYC PARKS’ ART IN THE PARKS PROGRAM PRESENTS NEW ARTWORKS ON VIEW CITYWIDE THIS SUMMER
- NYC PARKS ADDS THREE NEW BARBECUE AREAS TO BUSY MCCARREN PARK IN BROOKLYN