View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
Beach and Sea Lion
- Location: Crotona Pool Bath House
- Sculptor: Frederick George Richard Roth
- Description: Bas-relief roundel
- Materials: Stone
- Cast: ca. 1936
- Dedicated: ca. 1936
Directions to Crotona Park
Know Before You Go
Crotona Park Nature Center
The Crotona Park Nature Center is currently closed, with no public access.
- NYC PARKS ADDS THREE NEW BARBECUE AREAS TO BUSY MCCARREN PARK IN BROOKLYN
- SPRING BREAK: NYC PARKS’ URBAN PARK RANGERS OFFER SCHOOL RECESS FUN FOR KIDS ACROSS THE CITY
- NYC PARKS ANNOUNCES SLATE OF SPRING AND SUMMER PUBLIC ART EXHIBITIONS AROUND THE CITY