View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
- Location: Crotona Pool Bath House
- Sculptor: Frederick George Richard Roth
- Description: Bas-relief roundel
- Materials: Stone
- Cast: ca. 1936
- Dedicated: ca. 1936
Directions to Crotona Park
Know Before You Go
The Crotona Park Nature Center is currently closed to the public as we develop the space and exhibits following a recently completed capital reconstruction. The center is expected to open to the public in Spring 2022.
- NYC PARKS, THE EMBASSY OF THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, NEW YORK CITY FOOTBALL CLUB, AND CONGRESSMAN TORRES CELEBRATE CROTONA PARK SOCCER FIELD RENOVATION
- NYC PARKS CELEBRATES EARTH AND ARBOR DAYS WITH TOURS, VOLUNTEER EVENTS, AND MORE
- REFURB INBOUND: NYC PARKS’ CROTONA PARK SOCCER FIELD TO BE COMPLETELY RENOVATED THROUGH THE SUPPORT OF THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES EMBASSY & NEW YORK CITY FOOTBALL CLUB