Looking for a baseball league for your child to join?
Visit BeFitNYC to find leagues, programs, and facilities in your neighborhood.
denotes a wheelchair softball field.
Browse Our Field and Court Map
Find out which athletic fields have been permitted and see what’s available for the current season at Crotona Park
List of Baseball Fields
|Name||Location||# of Fields||Type of Surface||Accessible|
|Crotona Park||Prospect Ave. & Crotona North||1||Little League|
|Crotona Park Fulton||Fulton Ave, E. 173 St.||2||Turf/Regulation|
|Crotona Park North||Claremont Pkwy & Crotona Pk E||1||Regulation|
|Crotona Park North E 174th St.||E. 174 St. & Crotona Pk. E||1||Regulation|
How to Reserve an Athletic Field or Court
Organized leagues or special events need a permit to use an athletic field or court. For people under 18, the permit is free. For those 18 and over, a fee is required.
To reserve space, please see Athletic Permits and Applications.
Directions to Crotona Park
Know Before You Go
Crotona Park Nature Center
The Crotona Park Nature Center is currently closed, with no public access.
- NYC PARKS ADDS THREE NEW BARBECUE AREAS TO BUSY MCCARREN PARK IN BROOKLYN
- SPRING BREAK: NYC PARKS’ URBAN PARK RANGERS OFFER SCHOOL RECESS FUN FOR KIDS ACROSS THE CITY
- NYC PARKS ANNOUNCES SLATE OF SPRING AND SUMMER PUBLIC ART EXHIBITIONS AROUND THE CITY
- Arts, Culture & Fun: Taikoza Drummers
- Ray De La Paz / Edgar Joel and Anthony Colon / DJ Kamala
- Samini / Efya
- Garifuna Collective/ Wabafu Garifuna Dance Theater
- EPMD 30th Anniversary "Unfinished Business" / Funk Flex B-Day Celebration