Conference House Park
View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
Colonial Rose Garden Tablet
- Location: Biddle house, Pittsville Ave. and Satterlee St.
- Description: Tablet on boulder
- Materials: Bronze, natural boulder
- Dimensions: H: 10" W: 1'4"
- Dedicated: 1932
- Inscription: THIS COLONIAL ROSE GARDEN / IS PRESENTED AND DEDICATED BY THE / RANDALL MANOR WOMAN'S CLUB / STATEN ISLAND. / IN COMMEMORATION OF THE TWO HUNDREDTH / ANNIVERSARY OF THE BIRTH OF /GEORGE WASHINGTON. / MRS. WILLIAM P. MC GOVERN, PRESIDENT / MRS. EDWARD DARRAGH WISELY, CHAIRMAN / MAY 28, 1932 /
Directions to Conference House Park
- NYC PARKS CELEBRATES EARTH AND ARBOR DAYS WITH TOURS, VOLUNTEER EVENTS, AND MORE
- 21st CENTURY PARK SYSTEM: NYC PARKS CELEBRATES $6.5 MILLION TRANSFORMATION OF CONFERENCE HOUSE PAVILION IN STATEN ISLAND
- CONFERENCE HOUSE PAVILION REOPENS BOASTING $6.6 MILLION IN IMPROVEMENTS
- Blue Wave - Buckets for Blue: Volunteer Cleanup
- Ballroom by the Bay
- A Stitch in Time Reopening
- Conference House Tours
- Still Waters: Reflections of a Maritime Community