Conference House Park
>Summer Solstice Concert and Beach Walk
Thursday, June 21, 2018
6:00 p.m.–8:30 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Celebrate the Summer solstice and Make Music Day with summer evening musical performance and beach walk.
Enjoy the unique sweet sound and music of The Staten Island Snugs, a five member, four-part harmony outfit, with lead guitar, bass, flute, keys and drums. A Staten Island favorite, with original songs along with old favorites including Beatles, classic rock, folk, blues and even some tin pan alley.
Afterwards enjoy a narrated guided walking tour along the Conference House Park shoreline on the longest day of the year!
This event co-sponsored by the Tottenville Civic Association.
Conference House Park and Tottenville Civic Association, https://www.facebook.com/S.I.SNUGS/?ref=br_tf
Directions to Conference House Park
- NYC PARKS BREAKS GROUND ON $4.9 MILLION CONFERENCE HOUSE PAVILION RECONSTRUCTION
- Parkies Plant Pumpkin Patch on Staten Island
- Enjoy a Staycation on Staten Island
- Open Garden Days: Colonial Herb Garden at the Historic Conference House
- Open Garden Days: Deer Resistant Plants Demonstration Gardens
- Field Trip Destination: The South Pole at Wards Point, Staten Island
- Open Garden Days: Alice's Garden at the H.H. Biddle House
- Plastics: Pelagic Peril