Conference House Park
>NYRR Open Run: Conference House Park
Sunday, February 18, 2018
9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
This event repeats every week on Sunday between 4/24/2016 and 3/31/2018.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Open Run is a community-based, volunteer-led running initiative bringing free weekly runs and walks to local neighborhood parks, across all five boroughs of NYC. All runs are directed by volunteers and are free to all participants. The finish line is open until the last person is done. The courses vary based on the park, but the courses are between 2.5 and 3 miles long.
Participants are encouraged to arrive 15 minutes before the start of the run and to leave their valuables at home – bag check is not provided. No need to do anything before the run, just show up. Open to all ages, experience levels, walkers, strollers, dogs: All are welcome!
This program is in coordination with NYC Parks' Community Parks Initiative.
Directions to Conference House Park
- NYC PARKS BREAKS GROUND ON $4.9 MILLION CONFERENCE HOUSE PAVILION RECONSTRUCTION
- Parkies Plant Pumpkin Patch on Staten Island
- Enjoy a Staycation on Staten Island
- Open Garden Days: Deer Resistant Plants Demonstration Gardens
- Open Garden Days: Alice's Garden at the H.H. Biddle House
- NYRR Open Run: Conference House Park
- Daughters of the American Revolution and the Preservation of the Conference House
- Threads: Flax to Linen, Field to Fabric