Conference House Park
Animal of the Month Club: Bald Eagles
Sunday, February 18, 2018
10:00 a.m.–11:30 a.m.
New York City is home to an amazing abundance of wildlife. Our Urban Park Rangers will guide you to the best wildlife viewing spots in the urban jungle.
We offer unique wildlife viewing opportunities during particular seasons. To enhance your experience we encourage you to bring binoculars and field guides, or ask a park ranger to borrow a pair.
Directions to Conference House Park
- Parkies Plant Pumpkin Patch on Staten Island
- Enjoy a Staycation on Staten Island
- This Weekend in Parks
- NYRR Open Run: Conference House Park
- Animal of the Month Club: Bald Eagles
- Sea Shore Winter Walk and Coastal Arts and Crafts
- Kids Week Staten Island: Animal Tracks
- Immigrants: The Roots of Innovation