Conference House Park
Summer Workshops: 18th Century Cooking - Brunswick Stew
Monday, July 7, 2014
10:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Learn how to make Brunswick Stew like they did in colonial days! For Ages 6 - 12. Taught by Deb Woodbridge and Carolyn Krams
**Pre-registration is required with payment**
Directions to Conference House Park
- Parkies Plant Pumpkin Patch on Staten Island
- Enjoy a Staycation on Staten Island
- This Weekend in Parks
- Shape Up NYC: Mind Body Fusion
- It's My Park at Conference House Park
- Market Day at Conference House Park
- Arts, Culture & Fun: Lenape Landscape: Trees as Tonic by Artist Susan Stair
- NYRR Open Run: Conference House Park