Conference House Park
Summer Solstice Evening Walk at Conference House Park
Sunday, June 22, 2014
5:30 p.m.–7:30 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Celebrate the longest day of the year, the summer solstice, at NYC's southern most Park: Conference House Park. Enjoy a first day of summer early evening guided walk along the mile and a half of natural shoreline on the Raritan Bay and Arthur Kill. Learn about the park's natural and human history. Light refreshments will be served in the visitor center afterwards.
Meet at Conference House Park Visitor Center 298 Saterlee Street
Directions to Conference House Park
- Parkies Plant Pumpkin Patch on Staten Island
- Enjoy a Staycation on Staten Island
- This Weekend in Parks
- It's My Park at Conference House Park
- Art Exhibition: Flora/Fauna/Feathers of Richmond County
- Moby Dick - OutLOUD
- Movies Under the Stars: Hook
- NYRR Open Run: Conference House Park