Conference House Park
Conference House Park Spring Walking Tour
Sunday, March 23, 2014
11:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Celebrate the change of seasons.
Discover the natural and historic treasures of Conference House Park, New York City (and NY State's) southern most Park.
Explore the Park's maritime forests, woodlands, meadows and wetlands set on over a mile of beachfront along the Raritan Bay and Arthur Kill shorelines. Learn about the property's historic buildings including the Park's namesake Conference House, a circa 1680 National and City landmark.
Directions to Conference House Park
- Parkies Plant Pumpkin Patch on Staten Island
- Enjoy a Staycation on Staten Island
- This Weekend in Parks
- It's My Park at Conference House Park
- Lucy Wilner: Us and Them, Birds at the Intersection of Natural and Man-made Worlds
- Art Exhibition: Flora/Fauna/Feathers of Richmond County
- Movies Under the Stars: Independence Day
- NYRR Open Run: Conference House Park