Conference House Park
Get Up and Go! Family Adventure Race
Saturday, August 10, 2013
11:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
This exciting parent-child race incorporates basic exercises and sports skills and provides a healthy, one-hour dose of fun for all! The race takes place on a course featuring 12 activity stations. Team members must properly perform the required exercise or task before advancing to the next station and the final run to the finish line.
- All finishers receive completion medals
- Awards for top finishers in each age group
- Two races based on age group: 8-10 at 11:00 a.m.; 11-13 at 12:30 p.m.
- Teams consist of one parent and up to two children in same age group
$10 entry fee per team. Entries are limited: register now!
To enter the race, visit the City Parks Foundation website: http://www.cityparksfoundation.org/sports/kids-fitness/get-up-and-go-family-adventure-race/
$10 per team (adult, 1 or 2 children)
Directions to Conference House Park
- Parkies Plant Pumpkin Patch on Staten Island
- Enjoy a Staycation on Staten Island
- This Weekend in Parks
- Shape Up NYC: Mind Body Fusion
- It's My Park at Conference House Park
- Lucy Wilner: Us and Them, Birds at the Intersection of Natural and Man-made Worlds
- Art Exhibition: Flora/Fauna/Feathers of Richmond County
- NYRR Open Run: Conference House Park