Coney Island Beach & Boardwalk
In order to invest in the care of our parks, we must regularly redesign and rebuild our city’s parks and facilities. We do this through designing, procuring, and building capital projects. Find out more information about capital projects taking place within this park by choosing a project below.
This is a tentative project list, as not all proposed projects will become active projects. To learn more about proposed projects, visit our How We Build Parks page.
- Coney Island Boardwalk Security Measures Construction
- Coney Island Greenway Construction
|Brooklyn and Staten Island Roofing Systems Reconstruction (CNYG-3109M)||View Details|
|Coney Island Beach Entrance Garden Construction at Brighton 2nd and West 33rd Sts||View Details|
|Coney Island Boardwalk Reconstruction Between Brighton 15th Street and Coney Island Avenue||View Details|
How We Build Parks
Visit our How We Build Parks page to learn more about the three main phases of the city’s capital process and how a project becomes eligible for capital funding.
Directions to Coney Island Beach & Boardwalk
- NEW YORK CITY’S 14 MILES OF PUBLIC BEACHES OPEN THIS WEEKEND
- Extended Swimming Season Begins At Nyc's Most Popular Beaches
- NYC Parks Deploys AT&T Street Charge Units At The Beach