Coney Island Beach & Boardwalk
Ice Skating Rinks
The ice skating rinks listed below offer a safe way to celebrate the cold weather. Please call rinks before your visit to confirm hours, as outdoor skating rink schedules can change due to weather conditions.
Important Ice Safety Guidelines
- Never go on frozen waters.
- Parents and caregivers should make sure children are never unattended near ice.
- If you hear cracking, lie down immediately to try to distribute your weight.
- If you witness someone falling through ice, never attempt to make a rescue by yourself. Call 911 and notify the proper authorities. Be sure to give the exact location and an account of the incident.
|Abe Stark Rink||Coney Island Boardwalk and West 19th Street||(718) 946-6536||More Information|
This ice skating rink is closed for the season but will reopen in the fall.
Directions to Coney Island Beach & Boardwalk
- Extended Swimming Season Begins At Nyc's Most Popular Beaches
- NYC Parks Deploys AT&T Street Charge Units At The Beach
- Citywide Beach Attendance Grows By More Than 22%