Coney Island Beach & Boardwalk
Brooklyn Beach Sports Festival
Saturday, August 13, 2022
9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Kick off your flip flops and come play at the beach – the Brooklyn Beach Sports Festival is back! NYC Parks is partnering with National Calisthenics Awards to host competitive and non-competitive activities.
- Calisthenics Skills Competition
- Tug-of-War Competition: City agencies vs. the city
- Flag Football
- Ultimate Frisbee
- Soccer clinics and games
- Parkour/obstacle course
- Senior Dancing
Registration is required on-site on the day of the festival. Some activities have registration requirements; please visit our main Brooklyn Beach Sports Festival page for the schedule, on-site registration information, and details about competitions, clinics, and games.
This event is FREE and open to individuals of all ages and abilities. Adults must accompany youth ages 17 and under. Please wash your hands before attending a program. Stay home if you are sick.
Directions to Coney Island Beach & Boardwalk
- NEW YORK CITY’S 8 PUBLIC BEACHES OPEN FOR THE SUMMER STARTING SATURDAY, MAY 28
- CITY HALL IN YOUR BOROUGH: NYC PARKS ANNOUNCES $114.5 MILLION IN FUNDING TO BEGIN PHASED RECONSTRUCTION OF THE ICONIC RIEGELMANN BOARDWALK IN CONEY ISLAND
- #GOINGGREENFORPARKIES: NYC PARKS JOINS WORLD URBAN PARKS IN CELEBRATING PARKS WORKERS AROUND THE WORLD