Coney Island Beach & Boardwalk
Boardwalk Barrels of Fun
Saturday, May 5, 2018
10:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
Come and join us as we prepare for the 2018 beach season!
Boardwalk Barrels of Fun is an art competition and family fun day event. We will be painting trash barrels with colorful landscapes, seascapes, and carnival-themed art.
Winners will be chosen in several categories:
- Family — children aged 12 and younger with guardians
- Student—Junior High School, High School, College, and
- Open—all other participants) and winners will receive prizes.
No need to register, just show up! All supplies will be provided.
Coney Island Boardwalk between West 10th Street and West 12th Street
Directions to Coney Island Beach & Boardwalk
- Extended Swimming Season Begins At Nyc's Most Popular Beaches
- NYC Parks Deploys AT&T Street Charge Units At The Beach
- Citywide Beach Attendance Grows By More Than 22%
- Boardwalk Barrels of Fun