Coney Island Beach & Boardwalk
Flicks on the Beach: Frozen
Monday, July 7, 2014
7:30 p.m.–8:30 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Flicks on the Beach, now in its fourth year, screens movies on the Coney Island Beach near West 10th St. This year’s movie line-up includes critically-acclaimed films—both classics and new-releases— for the whole family. All of the movies will screen on Monday evenings, with free entertainment starting at 7:30pm and the films starting at dusk. Area businesses will offer discounts to movie-goers and other patrons throughout the season.
In Frozen, fearless optimist Anna teams up with Kristoff in an epic journey, encountering Everest-like conditions, and a hilarious snowman named Olaf in a race to find Anna's sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom in eternal winter.
Flicks on the Beach schedule:
- June 30th, Gravity
- July 7th, Frozen
- July 14th, ET
- July 21st, Iron Man 3
- July 28th, The Lego Movie
- August 4th, American Hustle
- August 11th, Dirty Dancing
- August 18th, Audience Choice (either sandlot, grease or the goonies)
Directions to Coney Island Beach & Boardwalk
- Extended Swimming Season Begins At Nyc's Most Popular Beaches
- NYC Parks Deploys AT&T Street Charge Units At The Beach
- Citywide Beach Attendance Grows By More Than 22%