Coney Island Beach & Boardwalk
Flicks on the Beach: Gravity
Monday, June 30, 2014
7:30 p.m.–8:30 p.m.
Flicks on the Beach, now in its fourth year, screens movies on the Coney Island Beach near West 10th St. This year’s movie line-up includes critically-acclaimed films—both classics and new-releases— for the whole family. All of the movies will screen on Monday evenings, with free entertainment starting at 7:30pm and the films starting at dusk. Area businesses will offer discounts to movie-goers and other patrons throughout the season.
In Gravity, a medical engineer and an astronaut work together to survive after a catastrophe destroys their shuttle and leaves them adrift in orbit.
- June 30th, Gravity
- July 7th, Frozen
- July 14th, ET
- July 21st, Iron Man 3
- July 28th, The Lego Movie
- August 4th, American Hustle
- August 11th, Dirty Dancing
- August 18th, Audience Choice (either sandlot, grease or the goonies)
Directions to Coney Island Beach & Boardwalk
- Extended Swimming Season Begins At Nyc's Most Popular Beaches
- NYC Parks Deploys AT&T Street Charge Units At The Beach
- Citywide Beach Attendance Grows By More Than 22%