View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
Christopher Columbus Tablet
- Location: In front of New York State Supreme Court Building, at Montague and Court Streets
- Description: Plaque on pedestal
- Materials: Bronze
- Dimensions: H: 12" W: 36" D: ¼"d
- Dedicated: October 8, 1971
- Foundry: U.S. Bronze Sign Company, NY
- Donor: P.R.C.A.
- Inscription: THE COOPERATION OF MAYOR JOHN V. LINDSAY / AND ADMINISTRATIOR AUGUST HECKSCHER OF P.R.C.A. / ENABLED JOHN N. LA CORTE, FOUNDER OF THE / ITALIAN HISTORICAL SOCIETY OF AMERICA / TO ENRICH THE BROOKLYN CIVIC CENTER WITH THIS MONUMENT / INSTALLED BY A. OTTAVINO, OCTOBER 8, 1971 /
Directions to Columbus Park
- New Program Launches to Make NYC Drinking Water Available at Outdoor Public Spaces
- FOUNTAIN FLOWS WITH NEW GREENERY
- DOWNTOWN PARKS RECEIVE $25 MILLION