In order to invest in the care of our parks, we must regularly redesign and rebuild our city’s parks and facilities. We do this through designing, procuring, and building capital projects. Find out more information about capital projects taking place within this park by choosing a project below.
This is a tentative project list, as not all proposed projects will become active projects. To learn more about proposed projects, visit our How We Build Parks page.
- Columbus Park Comfort Station and Pavilion Reconstruction
- Columbus Park Synthetic Turf Field Reconstruction
|Columbus Park Mulberry Street Entrance Reconstruction||View Details|
|Manhattan General Site Work (MG-914MA)||View Details|
How We Build Parks
Visit our How We Build Parks page to learn more about the three main phases of the city’s capital process and how a project becomes eligible for capital funding.
Directions to Columbus Park
- MAYOR DE BLASIO, NYC PARKS AND COUNCIL MEMBER MARGARET CHIN TO MAKE DR. SUN YAT-SEN MONUMENT PERMANENT AND RENAME PARK PLAZA IN HIS HONOR
- Pedestrian Paths Open Once More at Columbus Park
- Columbus Park is March’s Park of the Month