Clove Lakes Park
>Outdoor Skills: Fire Making
Sunday, March 31, 2019
11:00 a.m.–11:30 a.m.
Our Urban Park Rangers are well versed in outdoor lore. Learn tips and tricks that will enhance your knowledge of the natural world, and might just save your life.
Whether you are preparing for an extended journey through the woods or just want to be more prepared for any situation, an outdoor skills program is perfect for you.
All programs are family friendly but are recommended for ages 8 years and older.
Directions to Clove Lakes Park
- OFF TO THE RACES: NYC PARKS BREAKS GROUND ON CLOVE LAKES PARK 5K RUNNING TRAIL
- SPRING BREAK: NYC PARKS’ URBAN PARK RANGERS OFFER SCHOOL RECESS FUN FOR KIDS ACROSS THE CITY
- NYC PARKS ANNOUNCES SLATE OF SPRING AND SUMMER PUBLIC ART EXHIBITIONS AROUND THE CITY
- Outdoor Skills: Fire Making
- The Secret Life of Muskrats