Chelsea Recreation Center
In order to invest in the care of our parks, we must regularly redesign and rebuild our city’s parks and facilities. We do this through designing, procuring, and building capital projects. Find out more information about capital projects taking place within this park by choosing a project below.
|Citywide HVAC Controls Building Automation Systems Installation||Southside West 25 Street, 9 to 10 Avenues||Procurement|
This is a tentative project list, as not all proposed projects will become active projects. To learn more about proposed projects, visit our How We Build Parks page.
- Al Oerter Recreation Center, Constance Baker Motley Recreation Center & Chelsea Recreation Center HVAC Systems Reconstruction
- Chelsea Recreation Center Fitness Room Reconstruction
|Chelsea Recreation Center Locker Room Reconstruction||View Details|
|Citywide DCAS Accelerated Conservation & Efficiency Program (CNYG-2415MA1)||View Details|
How We Build Parks
Visit our How We Build Parks page to learn more about the three main phases of the city’s capital process and how a project becomes eligible for capital funding.
Directions to Chelsea Recreation Center
- NYC PARKS PREPARES KIDS FOR BACK TO SCHOOL SEASON WITH YOUTH TECH WORKSHOPS ALL WEEK
- Get Fit for Free During BeFitNYC Week!
- The Outdoors Beckon This Weekend