Chelsea Recreation Center
View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
Chelsea Recreation Center Mosaics
- Location: 430 West 25th Street, between 8th and 9th Avenues
- Sculptor: Computer generated patterns from photographs by Tsuneo Nakamura
- Description: Series of 5 glass mosaics at pool interior
- Materials: Glass tiles
- Dimensions: Tiles: 3/8"
- Dedicated: May 11, 2004
- Donor: Italian Trade Commission & Bisazza of Vincenza, Italy
Directions to Chelsea Recreation Center
Know Before You Go
Our indoor pool programming hours at this location have been changed to accommodate lifeguard recertification and training for the 2022 outdoor pool and beach season.
We thank you for understanding and apologize for the inconvenience.
We invite you to visit one of our other indoor pools located across the city.
- NYC PARKS PREPARES KIDS FOR BACK TO SCHOOL SEASON WITH YOUTH TECH WORKSHOPS ALL WEEK
- Get Fit for Free During BeFitNYC Week!
- The Outdoors Beckon This Weekend