Chelsea Recreation Center
View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
Chelsea Recreation Center Mosaics
- Location: 430 West 25th Street, between 8th and 9th Avenues
- Sculptor: Computer generated patterns from photographs by Tsuneo Nakamura
- Description: Series of 5 glass mosaics at pool interior
- Materials: Glass tiles
- Dimensions: Tiles: 3/8"
- Dedicated: May 11, 2004
- Donor: Italian Trade Commission & Bisazza of Vincenza, Italy
Directions to Chelsea Recreation Center
- NYC PARKS PREPARES KIDS FOR BACK TO SCHOOL SEASON WITH YOUTH TECH WORKSHOPS ALL WEEK
- Get Fit for Free During BeFitNYC Week!
- The Outdoors Beckon This Weekend