Chelsea Recreation Center
W. 25 St., 9 Ave. To 10 Ave.
Directions via Google Maps
A state-of-the-art facility, the Chelsea Recreation Center is a neighborhood gem that boasts eclectic offerings for New Yorkers of all ages. Chelsea is one of the largest recreation centers in the city, and visitors make full use of its crisp facilities and extensive sports, arts, and educational programming for kids and adults alike. The center features a six-lane, 25-yard pool, a gymnasium with basketball and volleyball courts, plus fitness rooms, a dance studio, a game room, and an arts and crafts room. Fitness classes offered range from gymnastics and ballet to aerobics and yoga. Beyond athletics, the center also hosts teen open mic nights, a hip-hop club, drama hour, and senior painting workshops, to name a few. In addition, the Computer Resource Center provides free computer access and instruction for skills such as word processing, internet use, web design, and desktop publishing.
Directions to Chelsea Recreation Center
- Get Fit for Free During BeFitNYC Week!
- The Outdoors Beckon This Weekend
- EMPLOYMENT ON THE HORIZON FOR JOB FAIR PARTICIPANTS
- Chelsea Recreation Center Door Reconstruction
- Chelsea Recreation Center Locker Room Reconstruction
- West 25th Street Chelsea Recreation Center Maintenance Office Boiler Repair (Hurricane Sandy)