View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
Frank J. Goodwin
- Location: 9th Avenue at 27th Street
- Architect: Murry and Matheson
- Description: Memorial gate posts
- Materials: North Jay granite
- Dimensions: H: 5'10" W: 2' D: 2'
- Dedicated: 1926
- Donor: Horatio Seymour Tammany Club
- Inscription: ERECTED TO / THE MEMORY OF / HON. FRANK / J. GOODWIN / BORN 1854 / DIED 1925 / BY THE SEYMOUR / TAMMANY CLUB / OF CHELSEA / NEIGHBORHOOD /
Directions to Chelsea Park
- NYC PARKS PARTNERS WITH FACEBOOK’S ARTIST IN RESIDENCE PROGRAM TO CREATE COLORFUL COMMUNITY MURALS ON TWO MANHATTAN BASKETBALL COURTS
- VICTORY FIELD SCORES $1.5 MILLION RENOVATION
- HARLEM ADDS GREEN GEM TO ITS CROWN OF STATE-OF-ART FIELDS