Back to Monuments List
- Location: (Not Available to Public; Removed from Arsenal for Conservation)
- Architect: Frederick Law Olmsted and Calvert Vaux (designers)
- Description: Map of Central Park. Design drawn on a darkened paper in gray black ink with lettering in red-brown.
- Materials: Ink on paper with frame
- Dimensions: H: 50 1/2" W: 142 1/2" (in frame); H: 43" W: 132" (no frame)
- Cast: 1858
Please note, the NAME field includes a primary designation as well as alternate namings often in common or popular usage. The DEDICATED field refers to the most recent dedication, most often, but not necessarily the original dedication date. If the monument did not have a formal dedication, the year listed reflects the date of installation.
For more information, please contact Art & Antiquities at (212) 360-8143