Back to Monuments List
Seventh Regiment Memorial
Click image for larger view
- Location: West Drive opposite 67th St.
- Sculptor: John Quincy Adams Ward, 1869
- Architect: Richard Morris Hunt
- Description: Statue on pedestal, 4 bronze roundels
- Materials: Bronze, Barre granite
- Dimensions: 21'4"h x 10'6"w x 10'6'd
- Dedicated: 1870
- Foundry: R. Wood & Co., Phila
- Fabricator: Casoni & Isola, N.Y.
- Donor: 7th Regiment National Guard, State of New York
Please note, the NAME field includes a primary designation as well as alternate namings often in common or popular usage. The DEDICATED field refers to the most recent dedication, most often, but not necessarily the original dedication date. If the monument did not have a formal dedication, the year listed reflects the date of installation.
For more information, please contact Art & Antiquities at (212) 360-8143