Ice Skating Rinks
The ice skating rinks listed below offer a safe way to celebrate the cold weather. Please call rinks before your visit to confirm hours, as outdoor skating rink schedules can change due to weather conditions.
Important Ice Safety Guidelines
- Never go on frozen waters.
- Parents and caregivers should make sure children are never unattended near ice.
- If you hear cracking, lie down immediately to try to distribute your weight.
- If you witness someone falling through ice, never attempt to make a rescue by yourself. Call 911 and notify the proper authorities. Be sure to give the exact location and an account of the incident.
|Lasker Rink||Entrance just south of park entrance at 110th Street & Lenox Avenue||(917) 492-3856||More Information|
This ice skating rink is closed for the season but will reopen in the fall.
|Wollman Rink||Central Park at 63rd Street||(212) 439-6900||More Information|
Directions to Central Park
- NYC PARKS CELEBRATES VIBRANT FLORA IN PLANT PATTERNS EXHIBIT IN CENTRAL PARK
- FIVE ARTISTS EXAMINE THE NATURAL WORLD AND FOUND OBJECTS IN GROUP SHOW “OTHER HOMES”
- NYC PARKS’ POOLS AND BEACHES HIGHLIGHTED IN “SPF16: NYC POOLS AND BEACHES IN CONTEMPORARY PHOTOGRAPHY”
- Discovery Walks for Families: Beginning Birders - The North Woods
- Central Park Tour: Iconic Views of Central Park
- Fall Foliage Photography Scavenger Hunt
- Hansel & Gretel's Halloween Adventure
- Discovery Walks for Families: Towering Trees
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums