Ice Skating Rinks
The ice skating rinks listed below offer a safe way to celebrate the cold weather. Please call rinks before your visit to confirm hours, as outdoor skating rink schedules can change due to weather conditions.
Important Ice Safety Guidelines
- Never go on frozen waters.
- Parents and caregivers should make sure children are never unattended near ice.
- If you hear cracking, lie down immediately to try to distribute your weight.
- If you witness someone falling through ice, never attempt to make a rescue by yourself. Call 911 and notify the proper authorities. Be sure to give the exact location and an account of the incident.
|Lasker Rink||Entrance just south of park entrance at 110th Street & Lenox Avenue||(917) 492-3856||More Information|
|Wollman Rink||Central Park at 63rd Street||(212) 439-6900||More Information|
Directions to Central Park
Central Park Weather
- NYC PARKS’ POOLS AND BEACHES HIGHLIGHTED IN “SPF16: NYC POOLS AND BEACHES IN CONTEMPORARY PHOTOGRAPHY”
- NYC Parks Joins The U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- NYC Parks Joins The U.s. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- Arsenal Gallery Exhibition: The Rhythmic Art of Thread
- Central Park Tour: Iconic Views of Central Park
- Kids Week Manhattan: Owl Pellets and Animal Tracking
- Central Park Tour: Heart of the Park
- Lantern Night Hike
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums