Looking for a baseball league for your child to join?
Visit BeFitNYC to find leagues, programs, and facilities in your neighborhood.
denotes a wheelchair softball field.
|Name||Location||# of Fields||Type of Surface||Accessible|
|Central Park - Great Lawn||81-85 Streets, Between East and West Drives||8||Turf|
|Central Park - Heckscher||64 St. Between West and Center Drives||6||Turf/Little League|
|Central Park - North Meadow||97-102 Streets, Between East and West Drives||12||Turf|
How to Reserve an Athletic Field or Court
Organized leagues or special events need a permit to use an athletic field or court. For people under 18, the permit is free. For those 18 and over, a fee is required.
To reserve space, please see Athletic Permits and Applications.
Directions to Central Park
- NYC PARKS’ POOLS AND BEACHES HIGHLIGHTED IN “SPF16: NYC POOLS AND BEACHES IN CONTEMPORARY PHOTOGRAPHY”
- NYC Parks Joins The U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- NYC Parks Joins The U.s. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- Discovery Walks for Families: Time Travelers
- Stories at the Statue of Hans Christian Andersen
- Central Park Tour: Heart of the Park
- Central Park Tour: Conservatory Garden
- Discovery Walks for Families: Towering Trees
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums