Central Park Tour: Stroll to Strawberry Fields
Monday, August 19, 2019
12:00 p.m.–1:30 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Explore the southwest of Central Park with Central Park Conservancy tour guides, and see it like never before. From a planned military parade ground to the site commemorating a famous activist for peace, one of the most-visited areas of the Park has some secrets to share with even the most seasoned Park-goer!
Highlights of this tour include Maine Monument, the Children’s District, Sheep Meadow, Tavern on the Green, and Strawberry Fields.
Meet: Columbus Circle Information Kiosk at West 59th Street and Central Park West. Map of the start location
Terrain: A few inclines.
Length of Tour: Approximately 90 minutes
Cost: Tickets $15 (Members $10);No groups, please. Purchase tickets online!
For weather cancellation and other ticket policies, please review our Tours Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Groups of seven or more must schedule a group tour three weeks in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets $15 (Members $10); No groups, please
Directions to Central Park
- STARK VIEW OF THE NATURAL WORLD ON DISPLAY IN MIXED MEDIA EXHIBIT “NATURE IN BLACK AND WHITE”
- POWER OF PROTESTS IN NEW YORK CITY’S PARKS ON DISPLAY IN ARSENAL GALLERY’S ANNUAL BLACK HISTORY MONTH EXHIBIT
- GETTIN’ “WREATHY” WITH IT! NYC PARKS’ ANNUAL WREATH INTERPRETATIONS EXHIBIT ON VIEW THROUGH THE NEW YEAR
- Arsenal Gallery: Namesakes: Honoring African Americans in NYC Parks
- Central Park Tour: Iconic Views of Central Park
- Yeti, Set, Snow!
- Discovery Walks for Families: Harlem Meer
- Yeti, Set, Snow!
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums