Central Park Tour: The Belvedere: Beautiful View Tour
Sunday, July 21, 2019
2:00 p.m.–3:30 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Enjoy the sweeping vistas of the Great Lawn from the newly restored Belvedere Castle while learning about its history and preservation. Plus, explore the surrounding landscapes and landmarks, including Turtle Pond, King Jagiello, and the 3,500-year-old “Cleopatra’s Needle.”
Meet: Belvedere Castle (mid-Park at 79th Street). Map of start location
Terrain: Moderate inclines and a few stairs
Length of Tour: approximately 90 minutes
Cost: Tickets $15 (Members $10). No groups, please. Register online.
For weather cancellation and other ticket policies, please review our Tours Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Groups of seven or more must schedule a group tour three weeks in advance at email@example.com.
Belvedere Castle, mid-Park at 79th Street
Tickets: $15 per person. Central Park Conservancy members: $10 per person.
Directions to Central Park
- STARK VIEW OF THE NATURAL WORLD ON DISPLAY IN MIXED MEDIA EXHIBIT “NATURE IN BLACK AND WHITE”
- POWER OF PROTESTS IN NEW YORK CITY’S PARKS ON DISPLAY IN ARSENAL GALLERY’S ANNUAL BLACK HISTORY MONTH EXHIBIT
- GETTIN’ “WREATHY” WITH IT! NYC PARKS’ ANNUAL WREATH INTERPRETATIONS EXHIBIT ON VIEW THROUGH THE NEW YEAR
- 23rd Annual Central Park Holiday Lighting
- Arsenal Gallery Exhibition Opening: 37th Annual Wreath Interpretations Exhibition
- Arsenal Gallery: 37th Annual Wreath Interpretations Exhibition
- Yeti, Set, Snow!
- Yeti, Set, Snow!
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums