>Central Park Tour: Statues and Monuments
Sunday, April 21, 2019
2:00 p.m.–3:30 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Take a tour with Conservancy staff and learn about the history of the Park’s statues and monuments and how the Conservancy cares for them.
Meet: In front of the Samuel F. B. Morse statue (inside the Park at 72nd Street and Fifth Avenue). Map of the start location
Terrain: A few inclines.
Length of Tour: Approximately 90 minutes
Cost: Tickets $15 (Members $10); No groups, please purchase tickets online.
For weather cancellation and other ticket policies, please review our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Groups of seven or more must schedule a group tour three weeks in advance
In front of the Samuel F. B. Morse statue (inside the Park at 72nd Street and Fifth Avenue).
Tickets $15 (Members $10); No groups, please.
Directions to Central Park
- STARK VIEW OF THE NATURAL WORLD ON DISPLAY IN MIXED MEDIA EXHIBIT “NATURE IN BLACK AND WHITE”
- POWER OF PROTESTS IN NEW YORK CITY’S PARKS ON DISPLAY IN ARSENAL GALLERY’S ANNUAL BLACK HISTORY MONTH EXHIBIT
- GETTIN’ “WREATHY” WITH IT! NYC PARKS’ ANNUAL WREATH INTERPRETATIONS EXHIBIT ON VIEW THROUGH THE NEW YEAR
- Central Park Discovery Walks: The North Woods
- City Parks Foundation Presents Puss In Boots at the Swedish Cottage Marionette Theatre
- Central Park Tour: Iconic Views of Central Park
- Exhibition: Nature in Black and White
- Central Park Tour: Memorial Walk
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums