Central Park Tour: Mid-Park Welcome Tour
Wednesday, November 22, 2017
11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Explore some of the park's best-known features, and then marvel at the view from Belvedere Castle, on this introductory tour led by Central Park Conservancy guides. Highlights of this tour include: Balcony Bridge, Oak Bridge, the Lake, the Ramble, and Belvedere Castle.
The tour route involves many hills, stairs, and uneven terrain. The tour starts in front of the Alexander von Humboldt statue (77th Street and Central Park West), and ends at Belvedere Castle (mid-Park at 79th Street).
For weather cancellation, ticket and other policies, please review the Central Park Conservancy's policies carefully. Groups of seven or more must schedule a custom tour three weeks in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please review the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Directions to Central Park
- NYC PARKS AND THE STANTON AND ANTHONY STATUE FUND DEDICATE FUTURE SITE FOR THE “ELIZABETH CADY STANTON AND SUSAN B. ANTHONY WOMAN SUFFRAGE MOVEMENT MONUMENT”
- “IT’S HAPPENING!” NYC PARKS TO CELEBRATE 50 YEARS OF PUBLIC ART PROGRAM WITH FESTIVAL IN CENTRAL PARK
- NYC PARKS CELEBRATES VIBRANT FLORA IN PLANT PATTERNS EXHIBIT IN CENTRAL PARK
- Discovery Walks for Families: Statues and Monuments
- Central Park Tour: West Side Stories
- The Three Bears Holiday Bash
- Central Park Tour: Heart of the Park
- Central Park Christmas Bird Count
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums