Central Park Tour: Heart of the Park
Tuesday, November 21, 2017
11:00 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Walk straight through the heart of Central Park on this east-to-west tour led by Central Park Conservancy guides. Enjoy a great variety of the scenic, sculptural, and architectural elements the park has to offer. Visit some of the park's most famous landmarks, including Conservatory Water, Loeb Boathouse, Bethesda Terrace, Bow Bridge, Cherry Hill, the lake, and Strawberry Fields.
The tour route involves a few stairs. The tour starts in front of the Samuel F. B. Morse statue (inside the Park at 72nd Street and Fifth Avenue), and ends at 72nd Street and Central Park West.
For weather cancellation and other ticket policies, please review the Central Park Conservancy's policies carefully.
For more information, please review these Frequently Asked Questions.
Directions to Central Park
- NYC PARKS AND THE STANTON AND ANTHONY STATUE FUND DEDICATE FUTURE SITE FOR THE “ELIZABETH CADY STANTON AND SUSAN B. ANTHONY WOMAN SUFFRAGE MOVEMENT MONUMENT”
- “IT’S HAPPENING!” NYC PARKS TO CELEBRATE 50 YEARS OF PUBLIC ART PROGRAM WITH FESTIVAL IN CENTRAL PARK
- NYC PARKS CELEBRATES VIBRANT FLORA IN PLANT PATTERNS EXHIBIT IN CENTRAL PARK
- Arsenal Gallery: 35th Annual Wreath Interpretations Exhibition
- Discovery Walks for Families: Statues and Monuments
- Central Park Tour: West Side Stories
- The Three Bears Holiday Bash
- Central Park Tour: Heart of the Park
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums