Central Park Tour: Hallett Nature Sanctuary and the Pond
Monday, November 20, 2017
11:00 a.m.–12:15 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Hallett Nature Sanctuary is the smallest of the park's three woodland landscapes. Closed to the public in 1934, the Hallett Nature Sanctuary remained mostly untouched until 2001, when Central Park Conservancy took up a more comprehensive program of restoration and maintenance. Now, visitors can use the rustic trail to view native plantings that attract birds and other wildlife. Join our guides for this exclusive tour of the Hallett Nature Sanctuary, open to visitors only on Central Park Conservancy guided tours and during limited open hours.
The tour route involves wood-chipped trails and some hills. The tour starts and ends at the Dairy Visitor Center (mid-Park between 64th and 65th Streets)
For weather cancellation and other ticket policies, please review the Central Park Conservancy policies carefully.
For more information, please review our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Tickets: $15 per person. Central Park Conservancy members: $10 per person.
Directions to Central Park
- NYC PARKS AND THE STANTON AND ANTHONY STATUE FUND DEDICATE FUTURE SITE FOR THE “ELIZABETH CADY STANTON AND SUSAN B. ANTHONY WOMAN SUFFRAGE MOVEMENT MONUMENT”
- “IT’S HAPPENING!” NYC PARKS TO CELEBRATE 50 YEARS OF PUBLIC ART PROGRAM WITH FESTIVAL IN CENTRAL PARK
- NYC PARKS CELEBRATES VIBRANT FLORA IN PLANT PATTERNS EXHIBIT IN CENTRAL PARK
- Discovery Walks for Families: Statues and Monuments
- Central Park Tour: West Side Stories
- The Three Bears Holiday Bash
- Central Park Tour: Heart of the Park
- Central Park Christmas Bird Count
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums