Central Park Tour: Hallett Nature Sanctuary and the Pond
Sunday, September 7, 2014
2:00 p.m.–3:15 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Take a break to enjoy this walk through Central Park's smallest woodland area, open to visitors only on guided tours and limited open hours April through October. Route involves hills and wood chipped trails.
Space is limited; advance ticket purchase is recommended. Tickets are available for purchase onsite with credit card only. Please arrive at the meeting location 15 minutes before the start of the tour to allow time for check in. For the courtesy of other guests, those arriving after the start time cannot be accommodated.
Ticket sales are final. Tours take place rain or shine, except in extreme weather conditions (heavy rain, sustained winds of 30 m.p.h. or more, snowstorms, and a wind chill below 25 degrees or heat index above 95 degrees).
For the latest information or to see more dates for this tour, check the Central Park Conservancy calendar. Tour dates and times are subject to change without notice.
Tickets: $15 per person. Central Park Conservancy members: $10 per person.
Directions to Central Park
- NYC PARKS CELEBRATES VIBRANT FLORA IN PLANT PATTERNS EXHIBIT IN CENTRAL PARK
- FIVE ARTISTS EXAMINE THE NATURAL WORLD AND FOUND OBJECTS IN GROUP SHOW “OTHER HOMES”
- NYC PARKS’ POOLS AND BEACHES HIGHLIGHTED IN “SPF16: NYC POOLS AND BEACHES IN CONTEMPORARY PHOTOGRAPHY”
- Arsenal Gallery Exhibit: Plant Patterns
- Central Park Tour: North Woods
- Discovery Walk for Families: Living Laboratory
- Stories at the Statue of Hans Christian Andersen
- The Princess, The Emperor and The Duck
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums