Central Park Tour: Mid-Park Welcome Tour
Sunday, August 24, 2014
2:00 p.m.–2:45 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Explore Central Park’s central features, including the Lake and Ramble woodland, then marvel at the views from Belvedere Castle. This route involves many hills, stairs, and uneven paths.
Tours take place rain or shine, except in extreme weather conditions (heavy rain, sustained winds of 30 mph or more, snowstorms, and a wind chill below 25 or heat index above 95 degrees).
For the latest information or to see more dates for this tour, check the Central Park Conservancy calendar. Tour dates and times are subject to change without notice.
Directions to Central Park
- NYC PARKS’ POOLS AND BEACHES HIGHLIGHTED IN “SPF16: NYC POOLS AND BEACHES IN CONTEMPORARY PHOTOGRAPHY”
- NYC Parks Joins The U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- NYC Parks Joins The U.s. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- Central Park Tour: North Woods
- Conservatory Garden Tour
- Discovery Walks for Families: Belvedere's Kingdom
- Central Park Tour: Heart of the Park
- Hound Hike: Iconic Views of Central Park
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums