GMA Summer Concert: Florida Georgia Line
Friday, August 15, 2014
7:00 a.m.–9:00 a.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
The 2014 Summer Concert Series returns for the sixth year to Rumsey Playfield in Central Park, home of the SummerStage festival, where music’s biggest names will perform live every Friday.
Fans of every genre of music will find a favorite artist in “GMA’s” summer concerts, with music from the worlds of pop, rock, country, alternative, electronic dance music and hip-hop.
See Florida Georgia Line perform live. Please arrive early.
Directions to Central Park
- NYC PARKS’ POOLS AND BEACHES HIGHLIGHTED IN “SPF16: NYC POOLS AND BEACHES IN CONTEMPORARY PHOTOGRAPHY”
- NYC Parks Joins The U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- NYC Parks Joins The U.s. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- Central Park Tour: North Woods
- Central Park Tour: Stroll to Strawberry Fields
- Central Park Conservancy Harlem Meer Performance Festival: Rock/Reggae/Blues
- Arsenal Gallery Exhibit: Plant Patterns
- Central Park Tour: Northern Forts
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums