Central Park Circuit
Thursday, August 14, 2014
6:30 p.m.–7:30 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Tuesday and Thursday between 7/8/2014 and 8/28/2014.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Reach your fitness goals in the world’s most beautiful outdoor gym – Central Park!
Get fit with innovative exercises designed by top trainers to utilize the Park’s best natural features: rocks, trails, stairs, hills, and gorgeous open lawns. A variety of in-Park classes will help you to maximize your strength and agility, as well as increase flexibility and muscle tone.
Ages 18+. Classes are drop-in and open to all fitness levels. Space is limited for each class on a first come, first served basis.
Members: Please bring your membership card to each class for guaranteed entry.
Tuesdays & Thursdays
May 13 – June 19 & July 8 – August 28, 2014
Made possible by Teavana.
Directions to Central Park
Central Park Weather
- NYC PARKS’ POOLS AND BEACHES HIGHLIGHTED IN “SPF16: NYC POOLS AND BEACHES IN CONTEMPORARY PHOTOGRAPHY”
- NYC Parks Joins The U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- NYC Parks Joins The U.s. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- Central Park Tour: Hallett Nature Sanctuary and the Pond
- Central Park Tour: Southern Welcome Tour
- Central Park Tour: West Side Stories
- Central Park Tour: Mid-Park Welcome Tour
- Arsenal Gallery Exhibition Opening: Wreath Interpretations
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums