Central Park Circuit
Tuesday, July 29, 2014
6:30 p.m.–7:30 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Tuesday and Thursday between 7/8/2014 and 8/28/2014.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Reach your fitness goals in the world’s most beautiful outdoor gym – Central Park!
Get fit with innovative exercises designed by top trainers to utilize the Park’s best natural features: rocks, trails, stairs, hills, and gorgeous open lawns. A variety of in-Park classes will help you to maximize your strength and agility, as well as increase flexibility and muscle tone.
Ages 18+. Classes are drop-in and open to all fitness levels. Space is limited for each class on a first come, first served basis.
Members: Please bring your membership card to each class for guaranteed entry.
Tuesdays & Thursdays
May 13 – June 19 & July 8 – August 28, 2014
Made possible by Teavana.
Directions to Central Park
Know Before You Go
The Arsenal Gallery is temporarily closed. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please join us on October 19, 2016 for the opening of "My Father’s Son: Photographs by Irwin Silver and Mitchell J. Silver".
Central Park Weather
- NYC PARKS’ POOLS AND BEACHES HIGHLIGHTED IN “SPF16: NYC POOLS AND BEACHES IN CONTEMPORARY PHOTOGRAPHY”
- NYC Parks Joins The U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- NYC Parks Joins The U.s. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- Birding Basics for Families: The North Woods
- Discovery Club for Families
- Central Park Tour: Heart of the Park
- Central Park Tour: The Art of the Park
- Central Park Tour: Northern Forts
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums