GMA Summer Concert: Keith Urban
Friday, July 11, 2014
7:00 a.m.–9:00 a.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Fans of every genre of music will find a favorite artist in “GMA’s” summer concerts, with music from the worlds of pop, rock, country, alternative, electronic dance music and hip-hop.
The 2014 Summer Concert Series returns for the sixth year to Rumsey Playfield in Central Park, home of the SummerStage festival, where music’s biggest names will perform live every Friday. All concerts are free to the public (note: the Jennifer Lopez and Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson concerts will be free, ticketed events) and will take place live during “Good Morning America,” Fridays from 7:00 – 9:00 a.m. ET.
For information on how to attend a summer concert in Central Park, click on the “GMA” website at gmaconcerts.com.
Directions to Central Park
- NYC PARKS CELEBRATES VIBRANT FLORA IN PLANT PATTERNS EXHIBIT IN CENTRAL PARK
- FIVE ARTISTS EXAMINE THE NATURAL WORLD AND FOUND OBJECTS IN GROUP SHOW “OTHER HOMES”
- NYC PARKS’ POOLS AND BEACHES HIGHLIGHTED IN “SPF16: NYC POOLS AND BEACHES IN CONTEMPORARY PHOTOGRAPHY”
- Central Park Tour: Iconic Views of Central Park
- Fall Foliage Photography Scavenger Hunt
- Hansel & Gretel's Halloween Adventure
- Discovery Walks for Families: Towering Trees
- Central Park Tour: Heart of the Park
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums