Central Park Circuit
Tuesday, July 8, 2014
6:30 p.m.–7:30 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Tuesday and Thursday between 7/8/2014 and 8/28/2014.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Reach your fitness goals in the world’s most beautiful outdoor gym – Central Park!
Get fit with innovative exercises designed by top trainers to utilize the Park’s best natural features: rocks, trails, stairs, hills, and gorgeous open lawns. A variety of in-Park classes will help you to maximize your strength and agility, as well as increase flexibility and muscle tone.
Ages 18+. Classes are drop-in and open to all fitness levels. Space is limited for each class on a first come, first served basis.
Members: Please bring your membership card to each class for guaranteed entry.
Tuesdays & Thursdays
May 13 – June 19 & July 8 – August 28, 2014
Made possible by Teavana.
Directions to Central Park
Know Before You Go
As of March 17, the Delacorte Clock will be briefly closed for repair and restoration.
Anticipated Completion: Spring 2017
Central Park Weather
- NYC PARKS’ POOLS AND BEACHES HIGHLIGHTED IN “SPF16: NYC POOLS AND BEACHES IN CONTEMPORARY PHOTOGRAPHY”
- NYC Parks Joins The U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- NYC Parks Joins The U.s. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- Central Park Tour: North Woods
- Central Park Tour: Heart of the Park
- Central Park Tour: Mid-Park Welcome Tour
- Exhibition - Zane York: Nature Morte
- Central Park Tour: Iconic Views of Central Park
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums