GMA Summer Concert: Jason Derulo
Friday, July 4, 2014
7:00 a.m.–9:00 a.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Fans of every genre of music will find a favorite artist in “GMA’s” summer concerts, with music from the worlds of pop, rock, country, alternative, electronic dance music and hip-hop.
The 2014 Summer Concert Series returns for the sixth year to Rumsey Playfield in Central Park, home of the SummerStage festival, where music’s biggest names will perform live every Friday. All concerts are free to the public (note: the Jennifer Lopez and Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson concerts will be free, ticketed events) and will take place live during “Good Morning America,” Fridays from 7:00 – 9:00 a.m. ET.
For information on how to attend a summer concert in Central Park, click on the “GMA” website at gmaconcerts.com.
Directions to Central Park
- NYC PARKS AND THE STANTON AND ANTHONY STATUE FUND DEDICATE FUTURE SITE FOR THE “ELIZABETH CADY STANTON AND SUSAN B. ANTHONY WOMAN SUFFRAGE MOVEMENT MONUMENT”
- “IT’S HAPPENING!” NYC PARKS TO CELEBRATE 50 YEARS OF PUBLIC ART PROGRAM WITH FESTIVAL IN CENTRAL PARK
- NYC PARKS CELEBRATES VIBRANT FLORA IN PLANT PATTERNS EXHIBIT IN CENTRAL PARK
- The Three Bears Holiday Bash
- Discovery Walks for Families: Towering Trees
- Central Park Tour: The Art of the Park
- Exhibition - Over Here: A Centennial Commemoration of World War I Memorials in NYC Parks
- Central Park Tour: Hallett Nature Sanctuary and the Pond
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums