Central Park Tour: North Woods
Tuesday, April 15, 2014
12:00 p.m.–1:15 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
View tumbling cascades, rustic bridges, and picturesque pools in the "Manhattan Adirondacks." The route involves many hills and stairs.
Tours take place rain or shine, except in extreme weather conditions (heavy rain, sustained winds of 30mph or more, snowstorms, and a wind chill below 25 or heat index above 95 degrees).
Groups of seven or more must schedule a custom tour three weeks in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the latest information or to see more dates for this tour, check our calendar. Tour dates and times are subject to change without notice.
Directions to Central Park
Know Before You Go
As of March 17, the Delacorte Clock will be briefly closed for repair and restoration.
Anticipated Completion: Spring 2017
Central Park Weather
- NYC PARKS’ POOLS AND BEACHES HIGHLIGHTED IN “SPF16: NYC POOLS AND BEACHES IN CONTEMPORARY PHOTOGRAPHY”
- NYC Parks Joins The U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- NYC Parks Joins The U.s. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- Central Park Tour: North Woods
- Central Park Tour: Heart of the Park
- Central Park Tour: Mid-Park Welcome Tour
- Exhibition - Zane York: Nature Morte
- Central Park Tour: Iconic Views of Central Park
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums