Central Park Tour: Northern Welcome Tour
Friday, April 11, 2014
12:00 p.m.–12:45 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
See the park’s northernmost highlights on this walk from Conservatory Garden, along the Harlem Meer and past the North Woods.
Route easy to negotiate; includes a few stairs.
Tours take place rain or shine, except in extreme weather conditions (heavy rain, sustained winds of 30 mph or more, snowstorms, and a wind chill below 25 degrees or heat index above 95 degrees).
Groups of seven or more must schedule a custom tour three weeks in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tour dates and times are subject to change without notice.
Directions to Central Park
- NYC PARKS’ POOLS AND BEACHES HIGHLIGHTED IN “SPF16: NYC POOLS AND BEACHES IN CONTEMPORARY PHOTOGRAPHY”
- NYC Parks Joins The U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- NYC Parks Joins The U.s. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- Arsenal Gallery Exhibit: Plant Patterns
- Central Park Tour: Legendary Landmarks
- Discovery Walks for Families: Time Travelers
- Stories at the Statue of Hans Christian Andersen
- Central Park Tour: Heart of the Park
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums