Central Park Tour: West Side Stories
Sunday, March 30, 2014
12:00 p.m.–1:15 p.m.
Visit an area of the park off the beaten track for most visitors, but well-known to Upper West Siders. Route involves moderate inclines and a few stairs.
Space is limited; advance registration suggested. Tickets available onsite with credit card only. Please arrive at the meeting location 15 minutes before the start of the tour to allow time for check in. For the courtesy of other guests, those arriving after the start time cannot be accommodated.
Ticket sales are final. Tours take place rain or shine, except in extreme weather conditions (heavy rain, sustained winds of 30mph or more, snowstorms, and a wind chill below 25 or heat index above 95 degrees).
Groups of seven or more must schedule a custom tour three weeks in advance at email@example.com.
For the latest information or to see more dates for this tour, check the Central Park Conservancy calendar. Tour dates and times are subject to change without notice.
Directions to Central Park
- NYC PARKS’ POOLS AND BEACHES HIGHLIGHTED IN “SPF16: NYC POOLS AND BEACHES IN CONTEMPORARY PHOTOGRAPHY”
- NYC Parks Joins The U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- NYC Parks Joins The U.s. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- Central Park Tour: North Woods
- Central Park Tour: Stroll to Strawberry Fields
- Central Park Conservancy Harlem Meer Performance Festival: Rock/Reggae/Blues
- Arsenal Gallery Exhibit: Plant Patterns
- Central Park Tour: Northern Forts
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums